Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast Empty
PostSubject: Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast   Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I need tic to look up free server host and make me one and give me the ip immedietly. I am entering into a contest to build a HG map and is due by march 28. So I know what I am going to build so I need the server and ip then I shall have the rest of the Builders and Redstoners get on in an ergant battle to meet a deadline. Thx Plz do this quickly. Also must be in Creative and I would like superflat but not required.
Beast
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
ditto0000

Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast   Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Random question, is this for bajancanadian? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

PostSubject: How did you know   Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 am

Ya I'm not doing the ski resort though but I am having issues seeing that I'm having to hack my own account because it was hacked so I hope it works if it doesn't I'll tell on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast   Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent need Help from tic and some redstone people and people that build pretty things fast
Page 1 of 1