Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invidicus

Invidicus

Returning! Empty
PostSubject: Returning!   Returning! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

I will be returning to the server after my sudden 'disappearance' from the server. I figure a bit of background about my disappearance is in due to you all since we all share a close relationship on the server. The reasoning behind my absence is I was robbed in real life, many of my electronics, my main computer desktop, tv's, gps's, etc, were stolen from my home as well as the windows on my car broken while I was out preparing for the holidays. It's taken a bit to recoup and get things back in order but I finally have come to state in life where I think I can safely return back to the server. I will be returning during my visit to America and should be back online, full-time, in around 4-14+ days, that could vary depending on how long it takes to set up internet at my temporary home in America. I look forward to playing again with you all.

-Invidicus bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

Returning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning!   Returning! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

Invidicus-

I feel so bad that you got robbed. Sad That just seems so unreal to me! I am very happy that you will be able to return to the server, things have been going quite well Smile We have all missed you very much. We hope to see you soon!

-Leading
Back to top Go down
http://leadingnowhere.com
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

Returning! Empty
PostSubject: GLAD u are back   Returning! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 pm

well im back 2 so lol
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Returning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning!   Returning! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tic server :: Server Suggestions :: Member Proposals-
Jump to: