Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mall for the server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

A mall for the server? Empty
PostSubject: A mall for the server?   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 pm

How about we each get wat we don't want and each have our own stores and sell it or rather trade for it.
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Gernade37

PostSubject: CS   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I think Chest Shops would be nice, especialy for selling items to other players in a mall like setting, but people would need to be able to access their balance and such. If you just trade without moderaters people could be scammed.
Back to top Go down
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

PostSubject: Ya I agree   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am

Ya tic the leader of the server said that he wanted a trading system and moderators to run it and about ur application for admin I have sent it to tic so don't worry I talk to him and see when the new admin or moderators are chosen.
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

PostSubject: Re: A mall for the server?   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 am

Well now we have villagers, we don't necessarily need chest shops (I do understand villagers aren't that great but it'd be nice to keep the server mostly vanilla based). We could set up signs showing the trades that the villagers offer and keep them seperately inclosed in a 2x1 area so they can't move about?

EDIT: I realised I had the wrong idea sorry. Yes, chest shops set up by the player would be good. If we could set the mall up near spawn or the town near their then I think that could work quite well.
Back to top Go down
riceftws

PostSubject: Re: A mall for the server?   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

Xinoph wrote:
Well now we have villagers, we don't necessarily need chest shops (I do understand villagers aren't that great but it'd be nice to keep the server mostly vanilla based). We could set up signs showing the trades that the villagers offer and keep them seperately inclosed in a 2x1 area so they can't move about?

EDIT: I realised I had the wrong idea sorry. Yes, chest shops set up by the player would be good. If we could set the mall up near spawn or the town near their then I think that could work quite well.

We should keep the chest shop, if we have one about 30-40 blocks away from spawn, but having a path to lead you there. We should keep chest shop pretty simple selling stuff like wool, string, dyes, food, stuff like that. Diamonds wouldnt fair game especially for newer players against older players. We'd also probably have to add a money system too with plugins that add /jobs and all that.
Back to top Go down
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

PostSubject: A little off what i was going for   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am

I was thinking like the mall to have games and places to hang and instead of a trading building it could be in the mall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mall for the server?   A mall for the server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mall for the server?
Page 1 of 1