Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop the recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ditto0000

Stop the recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Stop the recruiting   Stop the recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I think we have over enough new people on the server. This is where we should stop recruiting, in my opinion. I don't want too many new people ruining what we got going.

Just a thought,
~Ditto
Back to top Go down
Invidicus

Invidicus

PostSubject: Re: Stop the recruiting   Stop the recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 pm

I think the more people we add, within reason of course, only adds to the diversity and environment that we have going on within in the server. Before there wasn't anyone on for hours, however now there's usually someone always on to speak with and play with, which is a added benefit if you ask me. ^=^
Back to top Go down
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

PostSubject: Stopping recruitment would stop the server   Stop the recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 am

If we stop recruiting people for our server it will be less populated as this is why we keep on adding people so people have people to play with any time on this server. So I will keep recruiting.
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the recruiting   Stop the recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tic server :: Server Information :: Updates-
Jump to: