Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
afds321

afds321

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 am

Just post some small things needed to be solved here.
Back to top Go down
afds321

afds321

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 am

The forum needs a sort of community section for people to post ads to places IG, or just chatting

Also there should be a trade section so people can see offers while the offerers are offline then quote it for a accept in trade or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 am

A 'general discussion' topic could be good. Just for somewhere to get to know one another better
Back to top Go down
noobishpro

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 am

Xinoph wrote:
A 'general discussion' topic could be good. Just for somewhere to get to know one another better

Off-Topic Or Introduction pages are needed.

Introduction, to learn more about each other and off-topic to become more involved with each other. If we added general Discussion, we can use that instead for things related to minecraft/the server.
Like if you made a town etc.
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm

noobishpro wrote:
Xinoph wrote:

Off-Topic Or Introduction pages are needed.

Introduction, to learn more about each other and off-topic to become more involved with each other. If we added general Discussion, we can use that instead for things related to minecraft/the server.
Like if you made a town etc.

Yes, this is what's needed. Now we just need Beast to see this...
Back to top Go down
Invidicus

Invidicus

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Could we also perhaps get a forum 'marketplace' sub-forum. That way we can post a thread about what we're buying/selling until we get the marketplace built on the server. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Invidicus wrote:
Could we also perhaps get a forum 'marketplace' sub-forum. That way we can post a thread about what we're buying/selling until we get the marketplace built on the server. ^-^

Someone's already made a topic for that in the place to hang out forum Smile (but it might be better if it had it's own section...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Issues   Small Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tic server :: Server/forum Trouble? :: Troubles with the forum?-
Jump to: