Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABBA Rules FFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ditto0000

ABBA Rules FFA Empty
PostSubject: ABBA Rules FFA   ABBA Rules FFA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey guys, I was watching Mindcrack for the past few days, and the thing that interested me was this game called ABBA rules. Here are the rules:

Objective: Get the most points by finding and mining the specified minerals to get the most points.

What you need to play: Untouched or almost untouched cave system (relitivly big preferably), 2+ players, 1 silk touch pick per person, timer

How to play: Go around the cave, looking for specified minerals, and mine them with your SILK TOUCH PICKAXE!!!!
Whoever has the most points at the end wins! (Time limit is flexable)

Scoring: Lapis ORE=1 point
Redstone ORE=1 point
Gold ORE=3 points
Diamond ORE=5 points
(sometimes) Emerald ORE=7 points

NOTHING ELSE IS WORTH POINTS

AT THE END OF THE TIME LIMIT, WHOEVER HAS THE MOST POINTS WINS AND GETS ALL THE LAPIS, REDSTONE, GOLD, DIAMOND AND EMERALDS THAT EVERYONE HAS MINED!

I was hoping we could do a Free for All of this for the server at some time, and the winner would get to keep all of the lapis, redstone, gold, diamond and emerald mined during this time by everyone
Back to top Go down

ABBA Rules FFA
Page 1 of 1