Tic server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people on this amazing server this is Beastman_389 or B34st

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any ideas for server name?

Go down 
+5
Xinoph
noobishpro
LeadingNowhere
Invidicus
Beastman_389
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

Any ideas for server name? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:32 pm

As you know we are still trying to find a server name for our incredible server. Please post any ideas all will be considered unless it does not follow the rules. Thanks B34st
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Beastman_389
Admin
Beastman_389

PostSubject: I know this is corny   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 am

How about we call the server Tic Tac Toe
Back to top Go down
https://ticserver.forumotion.com
Invidicus

Invidicus

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm

When it comes to server names I always find that simplicity and elegance are more often than not the way to go when choosing the perfect name. I think that something as simple as 'Ticville' would suffice in drawing a crowd as it is a simple fairly easy name to remember.

Thanks for taking my idea into consideration. Smile

- Invidicus -
---|Panda|---
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

TicTacCraft!
I think ditto thought of that name... but I really like it.

-Leading

Last edited by LeadingNowhere on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake :P)
Back to top Go down
http://leadingnowhere.com
noobishpro

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 am

All of these ideas are originating around tic himself. While he is the creation of this server, and I do like him, he created this server to be a community. Therefore, we should think of a name taking the community into consideration, not tic.
While I generally suck at names, here's a try.
Dragonfly
Don't know why I thought of that, but yeah.

-noobishpro
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:47 pm

hmm... Has Tic been asked himself?

I think noobish might be right, but incorporating Tic's name into it does work...

Just so you all know, if we have anything to do with Tic Tac Toe, we will have to build a playable version on the server Razz just saying.

Xino
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Do you guys think that the name should end in the word "craft"? A lot of people use it, and it usually sounds good. Here are some ideas-
Lavacraft
Watercraft
Zomblecraft
Logcraft
Endercraft
ect...

-Leading
Back to top Go down
afds321

afds321

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 am

I think it should just be "Ticserver" since its the forum name.
Back to top Go down
noobishpro

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 am

LeadingNowhere wrote:
Do you guys think that the name should end in the word "craft"? A lot of people use it, and it usually sounds good. Here are some ideas-
Lavacraft
Watercraft
Zomblecraft
Logcraft
Endercraft
ect...

-Leading

it seems to me to just be a generic word attached to another. In other words, there's really no originality to it. We should be aiming for something that "catches the viewers eye" as such, and the best possible way to do this is to strive for originality. Generic names get over looked ALL the time.

beast's original name, Tic Tac Toe, sounded alright but it lacked a certain catchyness.
Back to top Go down
Xinoph

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:02 am

We don't just need something that is original, we need something that represents the server.

The server is nearly as vanilla as possible, maybe we could do something with that in mind?
Back to top Go down
noobishpro

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 am

Xinoph wrote:
We don't just need something that is original, we need something that represents the server.

The server is nearly as vanilla as possible, maybe we could do something with that in mind?

This is true, but don't put too much weight on the thought. It can be come a hassle in actual name creation, because a good name that you thought up might not "fit" the server we play in as such. Just keep it in mind, and post up any names you think are worthy.
Back to top Go down
smallsapling

smallsapling

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 pm

How about OriginCraft? It represents how it's just the original game without any mods.

-smallsapling
Back to top Go down
riceftws

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 am

How about EnergeTicCraft? Or FantasTicCraft. lol idk
Back to top Go down
noobishpro

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 am

smallsapling wrote:
How about OriginCraft? It represents how it's just the original game without any mods.

-smallsapling

this. I like this one.
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

smallsapling wrote:

-smallsapling
I really like this one as well. It sounds good and it has a nice ring to it.

-Leading
Back to top Go down
ticalc2010
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

riceftws wrote:
How about EnergeTicCraft? Or FantasTicCraft. lol idk
Or FanaTicCraft Smile
Back to top Go down
smallsapling

smallsapling

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm

So are we going to have a poll or vote for the server name?

-smallsapling
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 am

smallsapling wrote:

-smallsapling
Just searched origincraft... already a server Sad
But.. I thought of a new name.
Yondercraft!
I searched this one as well, not taken Very Happy

Last edited by LeadingNowhere on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
LeadingNowhere

LeadingNowhere

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 am

The Realms of Verona.

Bam.

Done.

Very Happy

-Leading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for server name?   Any ideas for server name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for server name?
Page 1 of 1